[PD] very compressed chip sounds /Tira un péou a un asé sera tousten ostan pélut.

TAD BISAHA tadbisaha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:59:50 CEST 2011

Hi all,
Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de...
What is this "Bouchardise"(french confectionery from Apt)??
My innocent joke (a joke is never completely innocent but ever
dramatic)  with 4'33" take a strange way...What a serious and dramatic
non-act.
What is this list? A guy send to you a message, without courtesy, and
speak in the same message to another guy before honouring you with
insulting purposes?
Oh Mister Soares, if you find an instant of lucidity, thank for bringing
me some precision about your motivations of this particular conflictual
mail.
And thank for not using my name anymore to ejaculate your sourness.
I know, it is more really great to the kids to provide a public in their
delinquency.
It is easier for a defined circle, a mass, to judge in a great hurry
without trying to understand, to exchange.
But take  my personnal address for that: tadbisaha at gmail.com ou allez au
diable.
Sentence applies to those who would feel concerned by a sweltering
desire to accompany mister Soares directly or indirectly in the same
mislaying.
Au plaisir
Tad

PS: And for the guys who think that the french spoken is the french
native langage.
A good meaning  from Gascogne.: