[PD] PD on iPhone

Epic Jefferson jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:29:55 CEST 2011

the rjserver didn't work for me on windows, but i didn't try more than once.
I used this
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/11/howto-hacking-rjdj-with-p.html it's
very straight foward so read the whole thing. It doesn't cover going in to
your idevice via ssh so i googled it and found out (you must jailbreak
first) this vid should help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEazLTkrOk.

www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org