[PD] Patch Contest Thread/List

hardoff goes bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:17:11 CEST 2011

if there is interest in this, i'd suggest the pd forum as a good place to
host it.

i'll set it up if a few more people agree it will be a good idea.  not every
week though..every now and then should be fine.

i think it might be cool, not really as a 'competition', but more as a way
to focus and see how other people approach something.  The "compressed/chip
patch" thread we have going now is a great example.  I have had a lot of fun
with that.