[PD] Patch Contest Thread/List

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:45:25 CEST 2011

Yeah, the compressed/chip patch thread was what prompted me to bring it
up... would it be too spam-like to post new themes to the pd-list as well
once the thread is created on the forum? I personally check the lists at
least once a day and hardly ever check the forums... and if it will be
somewhere between weekly-monthly it wouldn't be flooding the list much.

Tyler