[PD] Patch Contest Thread/List

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:24:59 CEST 2011

I'm right up for that. Although truth be told I'd almost certainly miss the theme/challenge on the forum if it wasn't posted on the list. Not too spammy, really. Could be that possible themes are submitted by users? Just I'm working on a ruby/pd patch to get a clean feed of CPU usage in linux, could be a starting point (I.E. where would people take this real-time data collection).

I digress, would be right up for this... If I can put some time asside, would folks like me to put together a web app to manage, say, a monthly theme, patches, comments on submissions and suggestions?

Andrew