[PD] OT: CSound for Live

Epic Jefferson jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:54:00 CEST 2011

Marco,

i think it's more about convincing some of the AL users to experiment with
these other forms of playing with sound, letting them know that it's
possible to go further. And building a nice bridge for them. Personally, i'm
currently in the process of switching completely to Pd from AL. But Max4Live
was useful to me for a moment. I've been wanting to get in to Csound or
Supercollider or Chuck (can't decide which one to pursue) to see what's up,
but right now it's exactly like when I opened a max patch for the first
time, even worse. So, i think it makes sense that these bridges are being
made with AL (since AL is already the most interesting and versatile of the
commercial DAW's, in my opinion).

www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org