[PD] Patch Contest Thread/List

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 23:17:49 CEST 2011

Cool. Yeah, I don't think the app needs to do anything to grand... just take
submissions and then randomly select one once a month and auto-post on the
forum and list. I'll try and start a quick and dirty one tonight after
homework is done =)

Any suggestions on what to call this? It's not a huge deal but mmb made a
good point that "contest" isn't really applicable... he suggested
"challenge" which sounds good to me. How should we format the subject line
for the list notification email?... would [PatchChallenge] be a suitable
identifier?

Tyler