[PD] PD Patch Challenge Theme Ideas

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 22:54:23 CEST 2011

It'll still be on the forums. I figured once we get some ideas in it'll be
easier to see what everybody is thinking this will turn into (as far as the
content of the challenges goes). Then we can write up a blurb to put as a
sticky in the forums and post the first challenge at the same time. Who is
allowed to setup sub-threads and create wikis on these domains?