[PD] expr alternative

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 11:55:20 CEST 2011

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:54:59 +0900
i go bananas <hard.off at gmail.com> wrote:

> >>What makes you think its okay to ask someone to reconsider a
> carefully made moral decision simply for your convenience?<<
>
> I thought it would be ok to ask at least?  Would it really be that bad?

Sure. I can only tell you my own experience of that. Would you care to hear why
it's bad? based on personal experience I'll explain what I think.
If it can be made to come across okay and not seem overly pious or judgemental.
But when you say "nice email", that's actually loaded with a whole bunch
of invisible values and implications, some of which are really sticky.

best,
Andy

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>