[PD] Array Size limits

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:57:22 CEST 2011

what I also do is to send the file name to iemlib/soundfile_info, which
gives out the file size (for wav files). then I send that value as an
argument to -maxsize, and I don't have to worry about how big the sound
file is. (except for Mathieu's error, which I hadn't heard about before)

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)