[PD] [PD-announce] NYC Patching Circle this Tuesday 10/25, 6-9pm (tomorrow)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 24 18:16:30 CEST 2011

Sofy is hosting us tomorrow night at a new space, 319 Scholes , 319
Scholes, in East Williamsburgh.  We'll also be there the next two
months, Tuesday, 11/22, and Tuesday  12/20.

http://puredata.info/community/NYCPatchingCircle

We spend enough time alone staring at our computers; we are proposing
to work together. So often issues that arise when working can be
solved with a quick two minute discussion that would take hours to
solve alone. We have Dorkbot to see people's work, we have Share where
anyone can play, we have workshops and universities to learn from.
This is a meeting where we all can come to work.

This is an informal gathering of patching and patchers (Pd, Max/MSP/
Jitter, and even vvvv, Eyesweb, Labview, etc.). Beginners and
Experienced welcome. Open to everyone, students, the public, etc. Work
on personal projects, professional projects, school projects, ask for
help, help others, or just patch quietly to yourself, in a room full of
other people patching patches and helping other people patch.

tomorrow, Tuesday 10/25, 6-9pm
Free!

Directions

Patching Circle, http://puredata.info/community/NYCPatchingCircle