[PD] drag n' drop OSX tkdnd ect .... + Gem on 10.5 extended autobuilds

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:00:20 CEST 2011

> if you have Fink installed.

i do

> As long as
> you don't have the Tcl.framework and Tk.framework in /Library/Frameworks, it
> should use the built-in ones.

These were not there.... should they have been?

> For building a Pd-extended without the libraries, get the whole source via
> rsync, if you don't have it already, then do:
>
> cd pd-extended/packages/darwin_app
> make darwin_app_core

yes. done.

> Then you'll have a barebones Pd-extended in
> pd-extended/packages/darwin_app/build.

k. built. how do i tell thats it is using Tk/Cocoa?

the app package itself when click says i can not open being "damaged
or incomplete"

from terminal:
megrimm-mbp:darwin_app megrimm$
/Users/megrimm/Desktop/pd-extended/packages/darwin_app/build/Pd-0.43.1-extended-20111024.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started
Pt_Start() called
Oct 24 12:59:41 megrimm-mbp.local Pd-0.43.1-extended-20111024[5884]
<Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSRegisterCursorWithImages: Invalid
hot spot (outside of size)
Oct 24 12:59:41 megrimm-mbp.local Pd-0.43.1-extended-20111024[5884]
<Error>: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to
catch errors as they are logged.

that tell you anything?