[PD] drag n' drop OSX tkdnd ect .... + Gem on 10.5 extended autobuilds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 24 22:53:02 CEST 2011

On Monday, October 24, 2011 2:47 PM, "m.e.grimm" <megrimm at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Also, you'll probably see a menu called "Apple" on
> > the menubar, that was a bug previously that probably has not been fixed.  Or
> > maybe two "Help" menus.
>
> Yes. "Apple". its there....
>
> > Try running it like this:
> > -stderr -d 3
> >
> > And that will tell us a lot more.
>

> terminal output below after new canvas,making a broken [metro], a
> blank object, a blank message, a symbol, a numberbox and a comment
> (what else should i do?):

This looks to be the relevant error but I could be wrong:
 kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSRegisterCursorWithImages: Invalid hot spot
 (outside of size)

When you get partially drawn patches, that means that a Tcl command
failed to run properly, so it stops the normal execution of the rest of
the code to draw the patch.  My guess is that its related to the above
error message, perhaps you can search around a bit or ask on the mac-tcl
forum.

Basically the key is to find which command went awry.