[PD] expr alternative

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Oct 25 12:19:07 CEST 2011

Update: Shahrokh just wrote me that he has asked IRCAM if they would be okay with releasing the expr code under LGPL.

Quote:
“I got news from IRCAM that they are willing to release expr code on LGPL. Will that solve the current licensing problems? Max, could you communicate to the list and let me know what they think about this. I hope this helps.”

So what is the situation now that expr could be LGPL instead of GPL? What does that mean for things like the Apple App Store?

max