[PD] expr alternative

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Oct 25 16:15:34 CEST 2011

Le 2011-10-25 à 12:19:00, Max a écrit :

> So what is the situation now that expr could be LGPL instead of GPL?
> What does that mean for things like the Apple App Store?

In the end I'm not sure anymore that LGPL would be fine, even though it
does look like Apple ships with LGPL libs. (Though it's not impossible
they might have rewritten them just to avoid the license...).

There's too much contradiction between comments about it on the web, so,
to sort out the subtleties, it would be best to ask the FSF about it.

Well, you could ask Apple too. But I bet that the FSF will give more
attention to your question.