[PD] OT: Poll: Csounds or SuperCollider or Chuck

Epic Jefferson jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:45:42 CEST 2011

After the recent post about CsoundforLive, it resparked my interest in
trying out one of the text based audio synthesis programs. Since it seems
like a very steep learning curve to start learning any of these(Csounds,
SuperCollider or Chuck) I just wanted to see if anyone here has had any
experience with any of these and what your verdict was.

I'd like to start a sort of opinion poll:

   1. How do they compare against each other?
   2. How do they match up to Pd for your needs?
   3. What sort of things can be achieved in these programs that can't be
   achieved in Pd, if any?

--
www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org