[PD] expr alternative

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:04:00 CEST 2011

My 2c:

1) if you want someone to change their licensing, at least be willing
to offer them some cash. basically, you buy the new licensing. this
part is not free! I would go as far as saying it's unpolite to ask to
switch a license without offering money.

2) If you write a clone, be original lest you be sued.

3) Colloquy IRC chat client is an example of a GPL software that has a
BSD core and mobile version. Not sure if that's because the authors
are the copyright holders so they can switch licensing as they please.
See:

 http://colloquy.info/project/wiki/Source%20Code

Ricardo Fabbri
--