[PD] OT: Poll: Csounds or SuperCollider or Chuck

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 21:38:03 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

Not too long ago matju wrote about the possibility that one could make
GF objects that are basically "clones" of signal objects that work on grids, and
that at the bottom of your object chain you'd have a GF object that outputs
a signal (or signals).  This was in response to a query about how to expand
a patch to have more channels without using clunky dynamic patching.  But I would
guess that same approach could be used to make polyphony easier, couldn't it?