[PD] pd with syphon WORKS!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 27 03:00:42 CEST 2011

Hey Budi,

I couldn't find a binary to download there, looks like its only the
source.

I was just messing with linking to the libraries to test out a new
idea to make it much easier for users to install.  Using the
@loader_path trick, we can include the libraries in the fux_kinect
folder, and allow it to work anywhere, not just /Library/Pd.  I'm
nailing down the script now, then I'll post it.

Sofy, see if this works for you (re-download this):
http://autobuild.puredata.info/pdlab/fux_kinect.tar.bz2

.hc

On Oct 26, 2011, at 8:25 PM, Budi Prakosa wrote:

> hi, i removed some un needed dependencies, and you could try latest
> binary here:
>
> https://github.com/badgeek/fux_kinect
>
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 5:27 AM, sonia yuditskaya <marysghost at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> from pd:
>> /Library/Pd/fux_kinect.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Library/Pd/
>> fux_kinect.pd_darwin,
>> 10): Library not loaded: /sw/lib/libftgl.2.dylib
>>   Referenced from: /Library/Pd/fux_kinect.pd_darwin
>>   Reason: image not found
>>  fux_kinect
>> ... couldn't create
>> is there a tutorial out there somewhere that explains how to deal
>> with
>> makefiles and things like that in a clear step by step way? I feel
>> like I'm
>> just missing something...
>> Sofy Yuditskaya
>> ] yuditskaya.com [
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at
>> >
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Try fux_kinect for getting the depth camera with Gem on Mac OS X:
>>> source:
>>> https://github.com/badgeek/fux_kinect
>>> binary: