[PD] GEM 0.93.1 crashing on Windows 7 64-bit

Joe Newlin jtnewlin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:45:32 CET 2011

Thanks, that stopped Pd/GEM from crashing. Now, I am  getting the following
error message:

error: [pix_image]: failed to load image

This is reproducible using the [pix_image] help file and attempting to load
a .JPG through the bang>openpanel method.

-JN

--
www.joenewlin.net
www.twitter.com/joe_newlin