[PD] readanysf~ buzzing problem

august august at alien.mur.at
Sun Oct 30 18:51:40 CET 2011

Hi James,

	Sorry this is so late.  I haven't had time to investigate the buzzing
	problem you reported.  I suspected it was an issue with the gmerlin
	libs.  I'm trying now to test it again and can't reproduce the error.
	I hope it was a bug with gmerlin that has now been fixed.

	can you download, compile and run the test patch again?:

	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~testing.tar.gz

	I've run the stress test patch now for a few minutes and don't get
	the buzzing like before.

	If you are using the latest ubuntu, I believe the gmerlin libs are
	all included in the multimedia section.

	-august.

--
http://aug.ment.org
GPG: 0A8D 2BC7 243D 57D0 469D  9736 C557 458F 003E 6952