[PD] pd on mini devices

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 11:56:00 CET 2011

It's a current topic at the London hackspace.
Im often thinking about new development boards that can run
a decent guitar FX patch with usable latency on a playing
card sized board costing less than a $50

Depends what you mean by mini devices though.

In theory a usable CPU only board would need USB,
and a power supply, everything else, including
LAN and audio can be added.

Most SBCs are actually very expensive dollar per cycle but
there are some interesting possibilities

http://www.raspberrypi.org/?p=78
http://beagleboard.org/

a.

--