[PD] pd on mini devices

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:34:18 CET 2011

well, something like that raspberry or the beagleboard looks absolutely
great, IF i can get one to run pd with just some really minimal patch.

the most important thing is low latency.  i know how hard that is to get
even on a 'proper' computer, so that's going to be the hard thing, yeah?

i don't mind if the device is a bit bigger.  but you know...even these
smart phones now can run pretty decent pd patches.  surely there has to be
some good option with dedicated audio in/out and low latency???

i can attempt a custom linux install even but i'd need some hand holding.