[PD] only allow to pass 1 each 10

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:26:23 CET 2011

one question here is:

do the numbers change ever time?  you say "one value each 10 times it
changes", but does this mean that sometimes you get non-changing values?
or will it change on ever value?

ie, will your sequences be like, "1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 4, 12, 1, 2, 9, ...."

or will they be like, "1, 4, 2, 2, 2, 7, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, ... "

??