[PD] Interruption of audio / Loading sound into array

Sebastian Hanusa sebastian.hanusa at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 18:37:14 CET 2011

Dear List!

I have a problem, where hope the solution is so easy as it is
complicated for me to find a solution:

When I am loading a soundfile (about one 30 seconds, stereo, .aif,
16bit/44100Hz) to an array and simultaneously I have a quite simple
audio prozess like replaying a second soundfile with [readsf] + for
example a delay and a bandbass I get in the moment of loading to the
array a dropout of the audio stream.

I tryed to switch off the patch within the array for the moment of

Is there a way to avoid this dropout?

I am working with pd_extended 0.42.5 on a MacBook 2 GHz Intel Core 2
Duo, OS X 10.5.8

Thanks a lot for any help and with best regards,

Sebastian