[PD] pd on mini devices

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:59:13 CET 2011

I did managed to run puredata on a beagleboard clone (igepv2) the audio IC
on the beagle and clones is really bad, but with an external USB interface
it works very well. I did tried a pitchshifter patch and ot worked.
Better yet is to use LibPd. I also tried it using a puthon wrapper, amazing
and super low resources.

Only problem. The ARM processors are diferent so you will need tocompile
lots of externals from scratch. (Unless pd - extended start to have an ARM
build system.
No dia 31 de Out de 2011 12:02, "Andy Farnell" <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>