[PD] New versions of pd-l2ork now available on git

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 1 16:34:58 CET 2011

On Oct 31, 2011, at 7:44 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

>> It looks like it'll take overnight to download all of the pd-l2ork-dev tarballs.
>> So should be able to have this done tomorrow.  You still up for swapping
>> this in as your git repo?
>>
>> .hc
>
> Will I have complete control over it? In other words, I need to be made into an admin for it. If that is ok with you I am perfectly fine with making it the main repo. As an alternative, we could always mirror ours with this one...

Yes, of course you'll have complete control.  With git, each repo is its own entity that the user has complete control over. I'll do this right now, I'm posting it to my github [1] for now, I'll let you know once I'm done.  Then you can delete your repo, clone this one, and push it to your repo.  And it'll be all yours.

.hc

[1] https://github.com/pd-projects/pd-l2ork