[PD] Rép : PDGST - no pix_gst2pix ... and hello

x.garnier x.garnier at orange.fr
Tue Nov 1 21:07:09 CET 2011

On 2011-10-31 00:37, x.garnier wrote:
> Hello you all,

> pix_gst2pix.cpp:148: error: ?class GemState? has no member named ?set?
> pix_gst2pix.cpp:148: error: ?_PIX? is not a member of ?GemState?

it seems like you are trying to compile pdgst with an older version
(<0.93) of Gem.
it also seems like pdgst currently only builds with Gem>=0.93

i hope i find time to make pdgst backward compatible.

mfgadfr
IOhannes

Ok, thank you, If you have time for that it's cool, but i'll try to upgrade Gem (hope I'll be able to do it via Terminal, I'm not sure I know how to do it...) and compile pdgst again anyway.
thank you again
Xavier