[PD] OT: Poll: Csounds or SuperCollider or Chuck

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Nov 1 22:33:16 CET 2011

there has been a discussion about the sound quality that in 3/2010, unfortunately split up in a few threads:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-03/077079.html
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-03/077205.html
(…)
the upcoming double precision Pd will change a few things there i recon.

m.