[PD] New versions of pd-l2ork now available on git

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 2 17:39:05 CET 2011

On Nov 2, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

I started with Miller's pure-data.git at 0.42.5, then applied Pd-extended 0.42.5. That's where pd-l2ork forked from.  Then I'm applying each release tarball as a git commit, then I'm applying the new pd-l2ork/pd.git commits on top of that.  Then it is a full history, which makes it much easier to merge in changes from pure-data.git and pd-extended.git.