[PD] how to capture window-related mouse-events when toxy is discontinued?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 18:23:28 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----

Well, instead of "whole polygon" I should say "all the visualizations associated with
a scalar".  In edit mode you'll get a bounding box around the scalar and you can drag
it just as any pd object.  The [struct] outlet will notify you with a "displace" msg when you
do this, and you can use the pointer element from that message to get the current
x and y for that scalar.

-Jonathan