[PD] symbol2list leading zero

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 2 19:28:15 CET 2011

As long as its a float, it'll be converted to the simplest form.  So 0
is the simplest form of 00.  The same would happen with 0.0000.  So if
you need 00 in a symbol, you'll need generate it by some other method
first, like sending the list [0 0( to [list2symbol].

If you are using this for MAC addresses or other similar numbers, they
usually consider 0 and 00 the same thing.

.hc