[PD] how to capture window-related mouse-events when toxy is discontinued?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:31:04 CET 2011

those spikes is what I was predicting with the graphic overloading of
tcl/tk (through data structures, in this case).

you could also try the following: make the "selectable area" around one
corner (or middle) of the button: with a tiny bit more resolution, but
less points in the template. if you want to keep the squares, it's even
better, because it helps you selecting the structs.

Or one other thing: maybe can the tcl/tk code be changed, so that it
doesn't overload that fast? Reduce the redraw rate, or something else? (I
have no idea about tcl/tk)

Or change the output rate of the struct object? (this might not help much)

About the background grid for instant jumps, an implementation of it in
run mode is easy. I could try to give an example, but don't have any time
for now.