[PD] pduino test patch: "old analog/digital controls"

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 3 15:39:10 CET 2011

That confusion originates from the Arduino numbering scheme itself, since it uses A0 for analog pins in analog mode, but then it uses a number when using the same pin for digital things.

I think one way to represent this might be to allow the use of A0-A7 pin names in addition to the numbers, but then the confusing thing would be that the analog messages would then be [analog 14 0.2352(.  So that's why I thought to try to use only the numbers, no A0-A7, and try to make that as understandable as possible.

.hc