[PD] how to capture window-related mouse-events when toxy is discontinued?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Nov 3 19:44:50 CET 2011

Indeed, pd-l2ork moves entire selection by tag, so instead of redrawing everything, out issues single tcl/tk command. The only thing that still redrawed every time when displaced is gop-enabled patcher.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Director, CCTAD
Virginia Tech
Department of Music
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
(540) 231-6139
(540) 231-5034 (fax)
disis.music.vt.edu
l2ork.music.vt.edu
ico.bukvic.net

Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

I believe Ivica made such a modification in Pd-l2ork-- whatever the case, moving many iemguis in
Pd-l2ork is much snappier than in Vanilla or Pd-extended.  But I haven't measured the cpu load.

-Jonathan