[PD] Interruption of audio / Loading sound into array

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:28:41 CET 2011

because of the things explained by Mathieu and HC, it will never be
perfect. but there are some small solutions that can try to avoid the
problem:

- don't have any graphical display: put your array in a [table] instead of
an array, or in a subpatch where it's not showing
- load all samples before you start doing audio, if possible (there's lots
of memory available these days)

Or any smarter techniques involving upsampling etc, as said by others.

João