[PD] symbol2list leading zero

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 6 16:56:18 CET 2011

Le 2011-11-05 à 21:25:00, rolf meesters a écrit :

> thanks Mathieu for your pointing out of GridFlow. by the way, a search
> for gridflow on the Pd-site, returns with a number of broken links. i
> gad to google for it.

I don't normally use http://puredata.info/ ... some people have written
stuff in there, but I don't necessarily know about it or know how to
update it.

Well, I just added GridFlow 9.13 (february 2011) as a «new release»...

And I wrote a note saying the «online manual» is no more and that it has
been replaced by helpfiles two years ago.

Then there is a search result pointing to something written by zmoelnig in
mi-2007, but clicking on it redirects to the generic page for all software
(??). That's a problem with the search-tool, not with the content.

I only found one broken link (not counting the search-tool problem). Where
are the others ?