[PD] biquad and like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division in source code

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 9 18:20:34 CET 2011

I find the best way to find the source of an object is to run this in the terminal:

find ~/code/pure-data/trunk -type f -print0 | xargs -0 grep '"biquad~"'

The class name needs to be declared using gensym("biquad~"), so if you search for the object name with double quotes around it, you'll find that gensym statement:

./pd/src/d_filter.c:    sigbiquad_class = class_new(gensym("biquad~"), (t_newmethod)sigbiquad_new,

.hc