[PD] how to capture window-related mouse-events when toxy is discontinued?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 9 18:54:07 CET 2011

Le 2011-11-09 à 12:39:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> That's what TkZinc is: a Tk canvas written to use OpenGL.
> http://www.tkzinc.org

In 2007, Chun wanted to look into TkZinc. I came up with the idea of a
compatibility layout class, so that TkZinc could become a drop-in
replacement for TkCanvas (because it isn't fully compatible). In the end,
we gave up. It's possible that it would work better now.

But I think that modifying part of TkCanvas's source to improve its speed
(while still using X11) is another possible avenue...