[PD] crash with reactivision

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Nov 11 16:20:47 CET 2011

Le 09/11/2011 17:17, Max a écrit :
> this patch freezes Pd. it needs the tuio, and you need to wave around with the ID1 in front of the camera for about 30 seconds.
> never the less it is actually is the [route] that causes the crash, if you remove that and replace it with a OSC over local udpsend it is stable.
>

> m.

Hello Max,

I tried today reacTIVision with your patch. I didn't get crash or freeze
from pd (on Ubuntu 11.04, pd 0.42.6 and reactivision 1.4 compiled from
sources). The TUIOclient was downloaded on the reacTIVision website (.zip).
I stayed with the fiducial 1 around 1mn in front of my PS3Eye and saw
the values from the Y axis changing.
Hope it help...
++

Jack