[PD] fux_kinect again WAS: pd with syphon WORKS!

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:57:42 CET 2011

2011/11/11 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>

> Someone was working on fux_kinect for GNU/Linux, I forget who, but I don't
> know how far they got.  It would be good to have.  Its probably just a
> matter of getting the compilation right, since libfreenect and Gem both
> work well on GNU/Linux.

Don't know if it's what you would call actual "working on fux_kinect for
GNU/Linux", but I did manage to compile it on Ubuntu a few days ago.
I ended up with a fux_kinect.pd_linux, but loading it gave me:
/usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/fux_kinect.pd_linux:
/usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/fux_kinect.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
_ZN7GemBase11setModifiedEv
I mailed the author some Valgrind output...
gr,
Tim