[PD] Natty SPDIF samplerate 44.1k / 48k problem (OSS)

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:13:16 CET 2011

Also, make sure that the Realtek chip does native 44.1...
I feed my MOTU card from the SPDIF output of a Creative Audigy* and I had
to change my workflow to 48k because the Audigy turned out to "fake" 44.1
by constant upsampling/downsampling around its fixed-48k DSP.

* because the FireWire connection is so fragile and the damn MOTU freezes
all the time

Andras