[PD] [PD-announce] PD mailinglist in Latvian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Nov 11 21:12:10 CET 2011

Great, the more languages the better.   Please add it to the lists page:
http://puredata.info/community/lists

On that topic, did you know you can translate Pd 0.43?  Here's how:
http://puredata.info/dev/HowToTranslatePd

Just post your translation to the patch tracker, and we'll include it. :)

.hc

On Nov 11, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Valters Grišāns wrote:

> We have setup a mailing list for PD in Latvian. Please feel free to join.

> --
>   valters grišāns
>    m: 26639416

"[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.