[PD] fux_kinect

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Nov 12 18:01:30 CET 2011

Le 2011-11-11 à 20:05:00, tim vets a écrit :

> to my embarrassment I notice that I didn't even change the first lines:
> # change to your local directories!
> PD_APP_DIR = /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources
> PD_DIR = /Users/xcorex/Documents/Documents/Projects/Puredata/PdSource/Pd-0.42.5-extended/pd
> GEM_DIR = /Users/xcorex/Documents/Documents/Projects/Puredata/PdSource/Pd-0.42.5-extended/Gem
> but it built anyway.

you can see in the Makefile that PD_APP_DIR is only for «make deploy»,
PD_DIR is only used to find .h files (and to find .dylib files, but I
don't know why), and GEM_DIR is only for the .h files.

So, if you have already copied Gem's headers into your build folder, and
m_pd.h is already in /usr/include, then it does not need those variables
at all for just doing «make».