[PD] fux_kinect

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Nov 12 19:04:39 CET 2011

Le 2011-11-12 à 18:56:00, tim vets a écrit :

> it's stretching my knowledge quite far now,
> but gave it a shot anyway, and interpreted what you wrote as:
> find the line " gl_frame_cond = (pthread_cond_t) malloc(sizeof(pthread_mutex_t));"
> (in fux_kinect.cpp)
> and remove the "*" from that line.

Ok, never mind removing "*", put it back and just replace the struct name
so that it matches :

   gl_frame_cond = (pthread_cond_t *) malloc(sizeof(pthread_cond_t));

> or am I getting it wrong?

Yes... and it's more changes than what I had listed... so nevermind that
one. But surely the author would know what I mean.

In the meantime, let's stick to the shortest possible fix.