[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43-1 test 5 released

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:58:41 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 11:05 -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2011, at 7:58 AM, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> > Sorry for this vague bug report. I thought it's better to mention it
> > even when I cannot provide enough useful information yet.
>

> Can you reliably reproduce the bug?  Having a complicated patch with steps to reproduce the bug every time is still helpful.  If the bug is intermittent, have you confirmed that it really doesn't happen in test4?

In the meanwhile I posted a proper bug report:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3437312&group_id=55736&atid=478070

Yeah, it happens every time and it is indeed only happening on test5,
but not on test4. Luckily, the patch to trigger the crash is not so
complicated anymore.

Roman