[PD] pix_freenect 0.03 update

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Mon Nov 14 05:25:25 CET 2011

ah you are right.... thanks.
i will have a look at this later on. hope it works on other computers
than mine :-)

i didn't use fink right, i compiled libfreenect for myself with audio
support... but it seems to be not very stable under osx (the audio stuff).

yes, would be good to work together to get a real stable libfreenect object.

matthias

ps.: sorry for confusion with your name, it's late...or early... i'll
correct that :-)