[PD] libdir READMEs

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 16:59:16 CET 2011

Hi,
     I'm trying to obsolete the help-browser with my search plugin.  I've added a clickable folder icon to each result which will open the containing folder with the user's default file manager.  (Also, there are homepage links for opening the libdir directory, Miller's tutorial folder, and some others.)

     I've also got a little info icon which I thought would be nice to bring up the README text file in Pd for the library of given search result.  Is each libdir guaranteed to have a README.txt?  Is it guaranteed to be named README.txt, or are there other names used?  Barring that, I could have it open LIBNAME-meta.pd, and, barring that, I could just not to display the info icon.

-Jonathan