[PD] libdir READMEs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Nov 14 17:11:37 CET 2011

The library template requires a README.txt, LICENSE.txt, and mylib-meta.pd for all libraries.  Pd-extended also requires this.  The template Makefile enforces this.  But there are many libraries that are not based on this template, so they might not have these files. People are free to do whatever they want in user-installed libraries, so at the very least, the search plugin should gracefully fail when those files don't exist.

.hc