[PD] pix_freenect 0.03 update

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Tue Nov 15 01:43:04 CET 2011

i think i fixed the path settings with install_name_tool.
i don't have a second macbook to check if it is running on another
machine as well.

you can find it on the same place
http://www.matthiaskronlachner.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/pix_freenect_0.03.zip

i'll set up a repo soon so it will be better to get updates.

thanks,
matthias